Do You Need a PALS Certification Class kansas city?
This American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support course is a ONE DAY Class in Kansas City. This is the hands-on, initial PALS certification course. Stress-Free & Relaxed Classroom and Testing!
Register for this Course:
We Make it Easy for You to Register!
Click PALS in the Calendar below on your desired date. Complete the Registration Form. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt and complete course details.
Still Have Questions? Call Us 913-998-7499
Who is this Course For?
“I was nervous at first, but the instructor was so knowledgeable and patient…Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!”
Course Details and Pricing.
- -Hands-on complete PALS Course *included ($247)
- -2 year American Heart Association PALS Wallet Card *included ($20)
- -Equipment and AHA Instructor Fee *included in course price
- -Required PALS AHA Manual and Materials *included ($49)
- -FREE SHIPPING PALS Manual *included ($9)
- -FREE SHIPPING of All Pre-Course Preparation Plan *included with manuals
Today’s Special! Tuesday, August 20th 2019
- SAVE $50
- Eligible for Card Insurance ONLY $3 for 2 years! ($40 value)
- FREE Reminder System. Don’t Worry About Expiring. ($17 value)
Register in Calendar Below.
How To Register.
- Click PALS 1stTime 1 Pay or PALS 1stTime 3 Pay in the Calendar on the desired date.
- Complete the Registration Form.
- You will be emailed a confirmation receipt and complete course details.
NEW! Two Payment Options to Choose From:
1 Payment of $299 (PALS 1stTime 1 Pay) or 3 Payments of $99.99 (PALS 1stTime 3 Pay)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course American Heart Association certified?
Yes, CPR Kansas City is an American Heart Association training site and all of your courses are 100% AHA certified.
When do I get my card?
You will receive your card the Same Day as Class!
How long is the PALS Class?
The 1st Time PALS Class is a ONE DAY Class! It lasts 10-12 hours.