Do You Need an ACLS Certification Class?
This American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support course is a ONE DAY Class in Kansas City. Stress-Free & Relaxed Classroom and Testing!
Register for this Course:
Who is this Course For?
“Organized and relaxed classroom. Extremely helpful and friendly instructor!”
Course Details and Pricing.
- -Hands-on complete ACLS Course *included ($247)
- -2 year American Heart Association ACLS Wallet Card *included ($20)
- -Equipment and AHA Instructor Fee *included in course price
- -Required ACLS AHA Manual and Materials *included ($49)
- -FREE SHIPPING ACLS Manual *included ($9)
- -FREE SHIPPING of All Pre-Course Preparation Plan *included with manuals
Today’s Special! Saturday, September 22nd 2018
- SAVE $50
- Eligible for Card Insurance ONLY $3 for 2 years! ($40 value)
- FREE Reminder System. Don’t Worry About Expiring. ($17 value)
Register in Calendar Below.
How To Register.
- Click ACLS 1stTime 1 Pay or ACLS 1stTime 3 Pay in the Calendar on the desired date.
- Complete the Registration Form.
- You will be emailed a confirmation receipt and complete course details.
NEW! Two Payment Options to Choose From:
1 Payment of $297 (ACLS 1stTime 1 Pay) or 3 Payments of $99 (ACLS 1stTime 3 Pay)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the ACLS Class?
The first time ACLS Class is a ONE DAY Class. It usually lasts 8-10 hours.
Where is the class located?
Go Here for Class Location.
When do I get my card?
You will receive your card the Same Day as Class!
Is this course American Heart Association certified?
Yes, CPR Kansas City is an American Heart Association training site and all of your courses are 100% AHA certified.
Do I need to buy anything else for the class?
No! This course includes everything – all fees, manuals, testing, etc.