Need to Renew Your ACLS Certification in Kansas City?
This ACLS Renew course is the American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support course for healthcare professionals who have a current ACLS certification but will expire soon.
We Make it Easy for You to...
Who is this Course For?
CPR Kansas City Promises:
“Most relaxed ACLS class and stress-free Megacode. Awesome instructor!”
I’ve taken ACLS a lot through the years… and this was by far the best one I’ve taken.
ACLS Renew Course Pricing.
Today’s Special! Monday, December 11th 2023
- *SAVE $50
- -Eligible for Card Insurance ONLY $3 for 2 years! ($40 value)
- -FREE Reminder System. Don’t Worry About Expiring. ($17 value)
- -Includes Complete ACLS Recertification Class w/ skills test.
- -Includes Registration Fee, Instructor & Course Site Fee
- -Get Card Day of Class!
- -ACLS Manual not included in price.
Add BLS for ONLY $60 (SAVE $20)
Renew your BLS Card and ACLS Card at the same time to get your certifications on the same cycle.
Choose ACLS-BLS Renew in Calendar Below.
**Very popular option for healthcare professionals, because it allows certification of both cards on same day in two years.
Register in Calendar Below.
How To Register.
(1) Click ACLS Renew in the Calendar on the desired date. (2) Complete the Registration Form. (3) You will be emailed a confirmation receipt and complete course details. NOTE: *Click ACLS-BLS Renew, if you want to renew your BLS at the same time for ONLY $60 (SAVE $20)
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my ACLS card is expired?
If your ACLS card is expired less than 60 days, you may take our ACLS Renewal course. If your ACLS card is more than 60 days expired, then you must REGISTER HERE to take the 1st Time ACLS Class.
How long is the ACLS Renew Class?
The ACLS Renew Class averages about 8-9 hours.
Where is the class located?
Go here for Class Location.
When do I get my card?
You will receive your card the Same Day as Class.
Is this course American Heart Association certified?
Yes, CPR Kansas City is an American Heart Association training site and all of your courses are 100% AHA certified.
Is the AHA course manual required.
Yes, the the American Heart Association requires that every student has the AHA ACLS manual. You can purchase one at checkout if you don’t have access to one.