Need a Hands-on CPR Class in Kansas City?
This HeartSaver® CPR course is the American Heart Association CPR class for the general public. It’s taught in a local Kansas City classroom by certified AHA Instructors. This course covers CPR and AED for adults, children, and infants.
This Course Satisfies CPR/AED for General Public:
Who Takes This Class?
“Very relaxed and very informative. Great and friendly instructors. Highly recommended!”
We Make it Easy for You to Register!
- 1. Click HeartSaver CPR in the Calendar below on your desired date.
- 2. Complete the Registration Form.
- 3. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt and complete course details. Still Have Questions? Call Us 913-998-7499
Course Details and Pricing.
Today’s Special! Saturday, April 20th 2019 SAVE $17
$93 ONLY $76
- -Eligible for Card Insurance ONLY $3 for 2 years! ($40 value)
- -FREE Reminder System. Don’t Worry About Expiring. ($17 value)
How To Register. Click HeartSaver CPR in the Calendar on the desired date. Complete the Registration Form. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt and complete course details.
Today’s Special! Saturday, April 20th 2019 SAVE $15
$82 ONLY $67
- Eligible for Card Insurance ONLY $3 for 2 years! ($40 value)
- FREE Reminder System. Don’t Worry About Expiring. ($17 value)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the CPR Class?
The CPR Class is about 3 hours.
Where is the class located?
For Class Location CLICK HERE
When do I get my card?
You will receive your card the day of class.
Is this course American Heart Association certified?
Yes, CPR Kansas City is an American Heart Association training site and all of your courses are 100% AHA certified.
Is the AHA course manual required.
Yes, the the American Heart Association requires that every student has the Required HeartSaver manual. You can purchase one at checkout if you don’t have access to one.